Meet Dr. Sargent
Fellowship-Trained, Board Certified Sports Medicine Specialist
Specializing in Sports Medicine
Dr. Thomas Sargent is a fellowship trained, board certified sports medicine specialist. He received his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He went on to complete his residency in Family Medicine at Christiana Care Health System and followed with a fellowship in Sports Medicine at UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, during which he served as part of the team coverage for Rutgers and Princeton Universities.
Dr. Sargent is a published physician and currently serves as team physician for a number of schools in the area.
Titles & Certifications
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualification – Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Training & Education
- Fellowship: UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Sports Medicine, New Brunswick
- Residency: Family Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington
DO, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury
BS, The College of New Jersey, Ewing
- Currently, Dr. Sargent is available to see patients in Brick Township and Forked River, NJ.
- View All Locations
- View All Physicians
Pediatric Cardiology 1/10
Berkson D, Queller H, Holmes N, Yun D, Sandella B,
Sargent T. Commotio Cordis in a 17-year-old Baseball
Catcher. Pediatric Cardiology 2010. 31:5, 689-92.
5-Minute Clinical Consult 9/09
Publication- Fracture, Lateral and Medial Malleoli
PEPID Medical Information Resource 5/08
Publication – Scheuermann’s Kyphosis
Co-author: Jennifer Naticchia MD
Available online www.pepidonline.com
Wall, Brick, Toms River, Freehold, Red Bank, Lacey, Edison, Old Bridge and Manahawkin
Orthopedic Urgent Care (OUCH)
Wall, New Jersey