Meet Dr. Glasser
Board Certified Sports Medicine Specialist
Specializing in Sports medicine, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Dr. Glasser treats patients with musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries. She has considerable interest and expertise in providing non-surgical musculoskeletal orthopedic care, especially in spine and sports injuries. She also has a wealth of experience treating occupational/work-related injuries, as well as sports injuries.
Her interests include acute injuries and overuse injuries among athletes of all levels, including acute and chronic tendon and ligament injuries. Dr. Glasser is a member of the International Association for Dance Medicine and Science and specializes in dance and gymnastics medicine.
She is also trained in musculoskeletal ultrasound which assists in the diagnosis and management of injuries. Ultrasound-guided injections can also improve accuracy and decrease pain. Dr. Glasser is committed to the whole patient and wants to optimize a safe and quick return to sport and activities.
After Dr. Glasser performs a careful history and physical examination, she will obtain appropriate diagnostic tests such as x-rays, MRI, and CT scans. When needed she will perform muscle and nerve studies called EMG/NCV (electromyography). She takes a conservative approach to treatment, with a strong emphasis on individual exercise programs for specific problems and injury prevention programs.
Dr. Glasser enjoys running, cycling, swimming, yoga, triathlons, surfing, dancing, and photography.
Memberships & Organizations
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
Training & Education
- Residency: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Internship: Emory University School of Medicine
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine
- BS – Emory University
- Please call to learn more about Dr. Glasser’s hospital affiliations.
Awards & Recognitions
Wall, Brick, Toms River, Freehold, Red Bank, Lacey, Edison, Manahawkin
Visit Urgent Care
Wall, New Jersey