Meet Dr. Malfitano
Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Specializing in Hand & Upper Extremity
Dr. Malfitano is a board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in orthopedic surgery of the hand and upper extremity. She completed her residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Kennedy Health System and followed with a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity at the University of Massachusetts at Worchester.
Dr. Malfitano is an advisory board member of David’s Dream and Believe, a non-profit organization that raises funds to provide financial assistance, wellness services, and HOPE to families primarily in New Jersey affected by a cancer diagnosis. She also holds an advisory board role with Trident Fitness and Performance in West Creek, NJ. The objective is to help people live happier and healthier lives by creating a strong community. Its programs and coaches offer a superior experience where people can enjoy exercising and get results.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Training & Education
- Fellowship: University of Massachusetts at Worchester, Hand and Upper Extremity, Worchester
- Residency: Orthopadic Surgery, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Kennedy Health System, Stratford
- Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Kennedy Health System, Internship, Stratford
- DO, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – Kennedy Health System, Stratford
BA, Haverford College, Haverfor
- Currently, Dr. Malfitano is available to see patients in Forked River and Manahawkin, NJ.
- View All Locations
- View All Physicians
Toms River Surgery Center
AtlantiCare Surgery Center in Little Egg Harbor
Southern Ocean Medical Center
Wall, Brick, Toms River, Freehold, Red Bank, Lacey, Edison, Old Bridge and Manahawkin
Orthopedic Urgent Care (OUCH)
Wall, New Jersey